October 9, 2013

The Dupe Files: 10/9/13




Who says you can’t have designer dreams on budget? I know I love a good dupe & I’m hoping you do too! A while back I was re-introduced to the amazing site that is ShoeDazzle

ShoeDazzle


What I love about the brand is that you don’t have to sign-up for a bill that has to be either paid or skipped each month. So if you’re forgetful you could end up with shoes you’ve not even seen! But with ShoeDazzle they offer GREAT SALES, GOOD DISCOUNTS, & the CLEARANCE SECTION can prove to have some worthy finds!


Nude Louboutin Spike Pigalle


She dancing in them Red Bottoms! Get where I’m going? Everyone & I mean EVERYONE knows about Red Bottoms. But not everyone can afford a pair of Christian Louboutins am I right? 

Solange @ the Grammy's

Well after I saw Solange in these PINK SPIKE PIGALLES I had to have some! Knowing I’d never be able to afford that on one pair of shoes I set out for the hunt. Now we’ve all seen the sites that offer red bottoms heels & some even insist that they are REAL but we know better right? Well I happened to pass a post on FB that said ShoeDazzle was offering $15 clearance & to boot FREE SHIPPING (ting ting Bargainista Mode in effect)! I took a quick browse only to find the perfect dupe of the Pigalles & in the color I’d been searching for! 


Nude. When I saw these babies at that price, with a platform for better comfort, & in my size I quickly added them to the cart. I had to have these.



Excitement peaked & I couldn't wait for the shipment/delivery of these bad boys! Waiting, waiting, & the arrival finally came. I was stunned & elated at the same time. These shoes fit like no other & they helped me get over the fascination with wanting a pair that cost $1300! 


I enjoy these shoes & they are my 1st pair of ShoeDazzle heels! Would I recommend ShoeDazzle to anyone else? UH Yeh! Would I buy anymore ShoeDazzle heels? UH Yeh! So my question to you is what has been the best Dupe you’ve came across?