March 7, 2013

The Hair Files: Conditioning Krown


Do you love fruit? Do you like making things? Well if you’re like me then you sometimes think you’re a scientist minus the chemicals! I love do-it-yourself and I love it even better when it’s for Krown! Here is the breakdown of all the items in the DC I performed last night.





Avocados are good for softening, conditioning, & moisturizing hair.
Bananas are good for preventing split ends & breakage, aides in dandruff relief, manageability, shine & growth.
Coconut Milk serves to thicken hair, soothe an irritated scalp, & aide in hair loss relief.
EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) smoothes, conditions, & makes hair soft.
Castor Oil prevents dryness, promotes hair growth, & thickens hair.
Honey is great for dry, damaged hair.


All of these are ingredients that I had on hand! I recommend you use what you have as well as far as oils and conditioners are concerned. But the fruit choices are pretty good!





I applied the DC thoroughly from root to ends, covered in a plastic baggy, did other things for 3 hours, and then rinsed very well. I then applied a leave-in, detangled, and did a few huge plaits. Today I am going to style Krown and apply a Whipped Shea Butter mix I made for hair/body.






I painted my nails with Sinful Colors in a very gorgeous green color & I am off to do my hair! What are your plans for the day?